COMSO CEO Jacqui Magnes has inaugurated a new program called COMSO Gives Back, a companywide effort to encourage community service and charitable giving. Jacqui’s challenge to the employees is to be part of a greater effort. The corporate charitable goal for 2017 is 100 hours of volunteering and 100 bags donated.
- Donating clothing and household items to charitable organizations
- Running/walking/biking to support a favorite cause
- Contributing time or canned goods to food banks
- Cleaning up creeks and rivers and roadsides
- Contributing time or supporting fundraisers at local schools or places of worship
- Volunteering at the polls on Election Day or being involved in the political process
- Anything else that helps the community
COMSO will be sponsoring and/or participating in charitable events throughout the year.